What’s in it for you?
– Opportunity to join one of the Big Four consulting firms
– Work from home opportunity
– Join a dynamic team that truly values their people
– Potential to be extended or to become permanent
– The primary function of the role is management of the firm’s annual Rewards competitive analysis review and delivery of the firm wide merit and variable pay planning processes including:
– Oversight of all compensation survey participation (coordination and submission), including managing vendor relationships
– Oversight of the annual competitive analysis review and merit and bonus approval processes, including oversight of analysis, development of presentations for firm leadership etc.
– Participate in a cross-specialty project group to deliver the annual pay planning process firm wide (including management of implementation plans, technology updates and maintenance, and execution of communication plans).
– Work with HR Consultants to develop and deliver tools (e.g. models) that can be utilized by business units in planning and executing the pay planning process locally.
– Working with total rewards for Variable pay, manages the annual variable pay budgeting and forecasting process. This requires working closely with Finance resources and requires a solid understanding of the firm wide budgeting process.
– Working with the total rewards, develop decision tools and communication scripts in support of the employee pay conversation process.
– In Partnership with the total rewards, develops and/or oversees the development of analytic data bases and financial models to forecast and enhance the understanding of program trends and impacts (e.g., costs, utilization, return on investment, etc.).
– Support team learning through knowledge sharing and collaborative work behaviours.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources with a focus on compensation
– 2-3 years in a compensation focused position (benefits and pension experience is an asset, but not required)
– Advanced Excel skills
– Strong written and verbal communications
If you are interested in this role and meet the minimum requirements, please apply directly to this posting.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Randstad Professionals Canada